This pair of BAFX Products® hiking, walking, trekking poles are made from light weight durable aluminum.
Each pole can be extended to any length from 26.5 to 52" inches in length. The poles extend by turn locking system & each pole has measuring marks on the middle section for easy adjustment to your preferred height on every trip. They have a durable metal tip, under the rubber foot at the bottom, for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain. Each pole comes with an optional mud disk for use on softer ground coverings so the poles won't sink. Each stick contains an anti shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking by absorbing the impact of each pole placement. The poles also come with an adjustable wrist strap for easier hiking.
Backed by the BAFX Products® 1 Year warranty against manufacturing defects!*
• Comfortable ergonomic grips
• Poles extend from 26.5" to 52" (approx.)
• Poles come with two sets of rubber tips (4 tips total)
• Comes with 1 set of mud disks for hiking on softer surfaces (mud, snow etc) to prevent sinking
• Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen placement impact
• Easy to use twist locking system
• Wrist straps for added comfort and support; Easily adjustable
• Approx. 12 ounces each
• Manual with link to instructional video
• Great for regular walks, leisurely hiking or adventurous treks
• 1 Year warranty from BAFX Products®*
1 Year warranty only valid when purchased from BAFX Products® or authorized dealer with valid order number or receipt